At the Charles Bathurst Inn, we are dog friendly, and we welcome guests of the four-legged kind, alongside their owners. We do ask that owners follow the following guidelines when bringing their pet with them to visit. This ensures a comfortable stay for yourself, your pet, and fellow guests.
- Please bring a dog bed, but ideally use a dog crate.
- Dogs must be dried and brushed prior to re-entering the room.
- Dogs are not allowed onto beds, seating or soft furnishings.
- Dogs must not be left in the rooms unattended, even for short periods.
- Your dog is very welcome to join you in the bar when you are enjoying a drink or meal, however we ask that you don’t bring your dog bed into the bar, but please ensure that your dog is on a short lead and tucked under your table.
- Give your dog plenty of exercise prior to occupying your room.
- Dogs are only allowed into certain public areas of the building and must be on a lead at all times.
- As to be expected, you will be responsible for any damage caused by your canine companion. Whether that is from something having been chewed, broken or soiled. If they are well behaved, this shouldn’t be a problem and isn’t anything to be worried about!