Booking Terms & Conditions
A deposit of £25 per room per night will be taken upon booking
- Major credit and debit cards are accepted, with the exception of American Express
- Accommodation cancelled more than a month prior to arrival will result in loss of deposit.
- Accommodation cancelled up to one month prior to arrival will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made one week prior to arrival will incur a 75% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the 3.00pm check in time will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Any charges will be automatically be deducted from the guarantee card.
We always recommend taking out holiday insurance in the unfortunate event you have to cancel your booking.
We cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
These include (but are not limited to) adverse weather conditions, fire, riot, war,terrorist activity (or threat of such activity), industrial dispute, natural disaster, or injuries and death of an individual(s) through accidental circumstances unconnected with the hotel.
By making a booking you are accepting responsibility for any damage or loss caused by yourself or a member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid to the hotel on demand. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
Book with Peace of Mind - 16th March 2020 onwards
In light of the current situation, we are relaxing our Cancellation Policy. If you wish to move your booking to an alternative date, we will be flexible and try to accommodate your request, subject to availability. A request to move your booking must be made seven days prior to the original date of arrival.