Booking Terms & Conditions
A deposit of £25 per room, per night, will be taken upon booking
- Major credit and debit cards are accepted, with the exception of American Express
- Accommodation cancelled more than a month prior to arrival will result in loss of deposit.
- Accommodation cancelled up to one month prior to arrival will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made one week prior to arrival will incur a 75% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the 3.00pm check-in time will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Any charges will be automatically be deducted from the guarantee card.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not allowed anywhere in the building. With regards to bedrooms, an additional deep-clean charge of £150 will be applied to the credit card of any guest who disregards this request. If we are unable to relet the room, this will be increased to the cost of a full night’s stay.
- Our Comfort Zone products are for use during your stay. Excessive use of product or its removal will be charged at full retail price.
COVID TERMS & CONDITIONS
We advise our customers to take out travel insurance in the event of Covid as our normal terms & conditions will apply
Dogs Code of Conduct
- We allow dogs in certain rooms, by pre-arrangement only, for which there is a charge.
- Owners are responsible for their dogs at all times.
- Dogs are only allowed into certain public areas of the building and must be on a lead at all times.
- Dogs must not be left in the rooms unattended, should be dried and brushed prior to re-entering the room and must not be allowed onto beds or seating.
- Any damage incurred by your dog will be charged for. If this includes not being able to relet the room, a charge will be made for the period during which the room cannot be used, based on the current rate for that period.
- We strongly advise you consider insurance that covers the above.
- In addition to the above, a charge of £200 will be applied to your card if a dog is brought into a room without prior arrangement.
We always recommend taking out holiday insurance in the unfortunate event you have to cancel your booking.
We cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
These include (but are not limited to) adverse weather conditions, fire, riot, war, terrorist activity (or threat of such activity), industrial dispute, natural disaster, or injuries and death of an individual(s) through accidental circumstances unconnected with the hotel.
By making a booking, you are accepting responsibility for any damage or loss caused by yourself or a member of your party, which includes your dog(s). Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid to the hotel on demand. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.